We are an albinism, youth led and founded organization. Our main objective is to empower all persons with albinism and other forms of disabilities in Zimbabwe, through mainstreaming them for social, economic and political integration or transformation. Noting that as persons with disabilities we don’t exist in isolation, we advocate for safety to the generality of Zimbabweans regardless of their age, colour, class, gender or sexual orientation and conformity. To achieve the intended results projects are designed and implemented by the experts and intended beneficiaries under the relevant desk. All our projects and activities speak to our mission and vision.
Promote peaceful coexistence for sustainable development.
We envision a Zimbabwe with equal opportunities for all, user friendly laws and policies that allows inclusive, meaningful engagement and free participation, politically, socially and economically for sustainable development
We Advocate for:
- Easy and equal access to health
- Self representation in issues to do with Elections, Governance, Human rights activism, as well as economic matters
- Empowerment of youth and women with albinism
- Access to Justice
- fighting stigma and discrimination against people with albinism be they HIV positive or from the LGBT community.
- Fighting against cancer and other related diseases which have higher prevalence to people with albinism.
- Easy access to education for both children and adults with albinism